Great early morning from Maine exactly where the leaves are slipping more quickly than at any time. A pair evenings back a major rain storm by and some of our trees lost all of their leaves. I really like the natural beauty of the changing leaves of autumn. I really don’t, nevertheless, delight in raking all of the leaves that tumble as I will be accomplishing for part of the working day currently. The upside to raking all of the leaves is viewing how substantially my daughters enjoy leaping into the piles of leaves. I hope that you have as significantly enjoyment this weekend as my daughters will have jumping into leaf piles.
This 7 days I used a good deal of time rebuilding my Simple Ed Tech internet site. It’s however not particularly what I want to appear like, but it can be a great deal improved in phrases of operate and aesthetics. Remember to take a look and permit me know what you assume of it.
These have been the week’s most preferred posts:
1. 3 Possibilities to ViewPure for Distraction-cost-free YouTube Viewing
2. How to Produce Your Have Search Motor
3. Why Our Voices Appears Distinctive to Us Than to Other individuals
4. Grid Sights and Timelines in Google Slides
5. How to Increase Qualifications New music to PowerPoint Presentations
6. Animations of Historical Actions and Patterns
7. This Small Trick Can make Podcast Modifying Much easier
I am going to Come You!
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
- The Practical Ed Tech Publication comes out each individual Sunday evening/ Monday early morning. It characteristics my favored tip of the 7 days and the week’s most well-liked posts from Free of charge Technology for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has more than 43,000 subscribers looking at my brief tutorial movies on a extensive array of academic engineering applications.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen yrs.
- The Cost-free Technological know-how for Lecturers Facebook web site features new and old posts from this website throughout the week.
- If you might be curious about my existence outside the house of education and learning, you can stick to me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Academics.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been made use of without having authorization. Featured graphic captured by Richard Byrne.